Friday, February 5, 2010

My first blog.....

"Monetary Prejudices" was precisely and partially my first blog, partially !!!!!!!! wondering , ya written by a good friend of my, well it was her idea to write a blog, think it paid off in a good way. Talking of my internship for the final semester in the college I probably got my first project today, need to work on saturdays and sundays, frustrating in a sense but when u r on the swords tip everything tastes sweet. Well frankly speaking am considered a nerd in my work place, so there's always a pressure to prove urself. But hahahahah if they r Greeks than am surely a Roman, may be Spartan..
Well there's always a uncertainity involved when ur sovereignty is in the hands of some jerks.
Need to meet someone of the same stature."The Biggest joke in the college".

C u later.
bye tc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aficionado said...

hey same here man...i was also denied of 1500-946=? yeah that amt!! too bad

Sanika Kadam said...

831 is...um...kind of less..

Followers